I could never think of reason to write a blog. I didn’t want to set myself up as a writer on one subject.
Then I realised I could take the idea of an only friend and colleague and build on it. Hugh Garry posts 5 Things He’s Liked This Week which is usually five cool links and videos. I wanted to write a bit more than Hugh and I didn’t want to just write about cool stuff I liked. And five is a big number.
So this is three things I’ve noted of late that are brilliant or terrible or whatever.
The other problem with writing blogs is most peter out after a while. I don’t want to set myself up for that fall. So let’s just say these things I’ve noted are ‘of late’.
Finally I come from the north and was never one for words and spelling. Forgive the mistakes.
- Twitter personal – usually what I’m eating
- Twitter ‘professional’ – usually retweets of interesting things digital
- Inkstagram – My bad photos made to look better by Instagram
- Flickr – I like to go away
- last.fm – My music tastes aren’t as wide as they used to be
This is very much a personal website, and the views expressed don’t represent or reflect the opinions of my current/previous employers/clients.